Tim's First NFT art is now available:
Copyright © King Sculpture Studios
All images and sculpture designs on this web site are copyrighted by Tim King of King Sculpture Studios. Unauthorized copying or alteration is prohibited.
Thanks to Zachary Reece of DenverArtists.com for coordinating and Nick Young of KDVR / Good Day Colorado for producing the "Center of Attention" artist features! ...
- NOVEMBER 2021
Stay Tuned for something very new to the Art World, and especially to our patrons.
We are working on a series of NFT offerings. (What in the world is an NFT, you ask?)
Our Genesis NFT Drop is now available for sale on OpenSea
and displayed in a Virtual Gallery on Spatial.io
- SEPTEMBER 2020, Virtual Studio Tour- EAST BOULDER COUNTY ARTISTS
- 2016 - 2017 STEAMfest family education/ Maker weekend, http://makerbolder.com
- 2003 - 2017 Longmont Studio Tour, (15 years of attendance), http://artslongmont.org/archives/6
- 2017, CES- Consumer Electronics Show, w/ SprintRay 3D Printing, http://ces17.mapyourshow.com/7_0/search.cfm
- 2015, 2016, 2018 Choctoberfest, Broomfield & Aurora Colorado http://chocolatefests.org
Tim's larger than life sized bust of Peyton Manning was temporarily coated in chocolate and displayed as the show's centerpiece Fine Art
Story on Google, Twitter (@timkingsculpt), Instagram (@timkingsculpt), and Facebook ("King Sculpture Studios")
- Featured Artist, "Art & Technology",Muse Gallery, Longmont, Colorado, Jan 9th-Feb 28th, 2015
- Featured Artist, "3D Printer World Expo", Burbank, California, Jan 29-31, 2015, http://www.3dprinterworld.com/featured-artists
- 2002 - 2013 Loveland Sculpture Invitational, (12 years of attendance)
- "Longmont sculptor carves Manning out of clay", newspaper interview: -Times-Call, -Daily Camera Jul 2015
- "Art & Technology" newspaper interview: Reporter-Herald, Times-Call,Daily Camera
- Featured Artist, insideLONGMONT magazine, Sep 2014 (pages 3, 52-55)
- “Small Sells", Reporter-Herald, Loveland Sculpture Show feature, Loveland CO, Aug 2009
- “King of Sculpting”, Daily Times-Call, St. Vrain Snapshots magazine, Longmont CO, Mar 2005
- “What’s News”, Art of the West, press releases, 2007, 2004, 2003
- “King to demo sculpting skills”, Daily Times-Call, Longmont CO, Feb 2003
- “New editions”, Art Business News, Feb 2003
- “Modern Masters: White House Artisans”, HGTV, glimpses of Tim’s work, Dec 2002
- “First lady Frances Owens in Christmas spirit”, Rocky Mountain News, Denver CO, Sep 2002
White House Project Photos
- Tim's Peyton Manning sculpture received a whirlwind of attention, including a televised Fox31 News interview.
- Tim assisted in testing and presentation of the www.SprintRay.com "MoonRay" 3D printer. He has a two speaking parts in the video (1:44 and 2:46) and his artwork is prominently displayed on the Kickstarter page.
- Denver's KDVR television news channel interview, 3 minute video of Aug 1st 2014 broadcast: